Talent has an exciting opportunity within our clients fast-growing Dynamics 365 Business Central practice.
As a Microsoft Inner Circle member for six consecutive years, our client is on a journey of continuous growth and success. they are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Architect to join their team. In this role, you’ll have the chance to work with a company that values innovation, customer relationships, and individual empowerment.
- Provide architect services, including business advisory and solution architecture
- Engage in sales and pre-sales activities alongside our dynamic business development team
- Define, design, and specify solutions aligned with best practices
- Develop services opportunities within existing and prospective accounts
- Ensure maximum value for customers from their application investments
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Proven record with Professional Services industries/implementations
- Strong functional and technical background (desired but not essential)
- Experience in facilitation, analysis, and prototyping
- Proficiency in dealing with integrations and global implementation rollouts
- Familiarity with Power Platform solutions
- Ability to lead a team of consultants
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our Commitment to You:
- Warm, open, and collaborative work environment
- Employee benefits, including discounted healthcare and flexible working relationships
- Committed leadership team focused on your career and development.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, then apply online today.