Long term day rate contracts 12-months plus ongoing potential to extend, and can be based in Inner Melbourne or Geelong with flexibility to work from home and the office to be negotiated case-by-case (preference for 3 days onsite).
$500-670 per day.
Our client is looking for multiple Business Analysts across a multi stream service improvement program after the national release of a major implementation of Salesforce for over 15,000 front-line staff. This is a multi-phased approach with legacy SAP CRM running in parallel with the To-Be system over the next 12-18 months. Now the system is in, there’s a LARGE amount of work to run through to add new features, enhancements and derive value.
You will be working as the bridge between the Business and Technology with emphasis on business engagement, service improvement and service design.
We are seeking a highly collaborative Junior to Intermediate Agile BA’s with outstanding business engagement and Agile skills.
You could be engaging with up to 12 Agile delivery squads (multi disciplined with SCRUM Master, PO’s and BA’s) and assisting in creating user stories from epics.
We are seeking mid-weight BA’s not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and add value.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years experience in a BA role in Agile and hybrid models (mid weight)
- Business Process Analysis (BPMN, Visio, ARIS)
- Requirements gathering, ability to facilitate one-on-one and group workshops to gather and document end to end business requirements
- Clear user-story definition, acceptance criteria and UAT experience
- Ability to identify project risks and contribute to RAID planning along with SCRUM Master
- Systems thinking and impact analysis
- Large scale Digital Transformation for front-line staff, service design, service improvement
- VERY strong stakeholder management – ability to engage with distributed senior stakeholders in the business in service delivery and contact centre
- Salesforce implementation and or case management experience would be nice to have – NOT mandatory
- Technical skills and ability to engage with OCIO and Development teams as well as the business – you are a Bridge !
- Large corporate (eg Banks, Post), government (federal or state), or healthcare/aged care/disability services
- Data analysis skills would be nice to have to identify trends and insights
Please NOTE: Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this Federal Government Agency.