- 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary between $153,000 – $187,000 P/A inc super
- Flexible WFH arrangement
Technology Project Delivery is seeking to achieve outcomes to progress Airservices towards its strategic agenda, through the delivery of initiatives such as airport collaboration decision making, Back Office Transformation Services Program (BEST) and establishing and improving capabilities such as cyber security, digital twin, digital services platform, and IT service management.
The SAP Cloud & Workforce Rostering Project is the flagship project within the BEST Program, part of the current transformation portfolio of change programs. It involves digitisation/automation, managed services, process standardisation and changes to the way we work that will improve effectiveness and unlock efficiencies in both our Enabling services and front-line workforce.
The program is benefits led and seeks to realise benefits using digital solutions and leading technologies, including a new digital rostering solution (Workforce) and SAP Cloud (S4/HANA for finance and asset management, Ariba for procurement, SuccessFactors for HR), as well as process improvements to remove inefficiencies, increase standardisation and increase flexibility in our support services approach.
- Budget to Report (B2R): Promote standardised processes that enable faster, more accurate financial processing and reporting.
- Order to Cash (O2R): Drive seamless account management enabled through self-service portals and digital enabled invoicing.
- Source to Manage (S2M): Enable efficient strategic supplier sourcing and effective supplier management.
- Acquire to Retire (A2R): Improve our efficiency to strategically plan for and manage fixed assets from acquisition, through useful life, to disposal.
- Hire to Retire (H2R): Streamline HR processes, (including rostering) to enable clear and concise ways of working, and a great people experience.
- Strategy to Execution (S2E): Drive a strategic process to ensure our investments and change delivery aspirations translate into business outcomes.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in business and/or technical analysis in a large business transformation program. Experience in documenting requirements from user to functional/nonfunctional level, including as-is to to-be process mapping.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of various software development methodologies, including waterfall and agile. Experience in preparing requirements as part of statement of works for commercial purposes (procurement and contract).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with both ICT and business senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal, mentoring, and coaching skills.
- Strong consultation and facilitation skills, both face-to-face and in remote working situations.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Solid focus on delivering business value.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, alternatively you can email Ziomi Warchalowski on email@example.com.