The Client & Role:
We’re currently working with an Australian Social Enterprise organisation who are looking to bring on a Business Analyst experienced in ERP projects, you will joining onto their Enterprise Applications team to analyse business processes, elicit and document requirements and facilitate effective communication between stakeholders and development and implementation teams.
- Collaborate with business units and stakeholders to understand their objectives, processes, and requirements.
- Conduct interviews, workshops, and observations to elicit and document business and functional requirements.
- Asking the right questions and correctly understanding the information received by subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Analyse and validate requirements, ensuring they align with business goals and objectives.
- Create clear and comprehensive documentation, including business requirement documents, user stories, use cases, process flows, and functional specifications.
- Ensure that documentation accurately captures the needs and expectations of stakeholders and serves as a reference for development and implementation teams.
- Propose alternative solutions and technologies which are likely to bring about timely and high-quality systems solutions.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and optimisation. Analyse existing processes, propose solutions, and collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement process changes.
- Conduct gap analyses to identify areas where technology solutions can streamline workflows and enhance efficiency. Developing use cases and prototypes for wider business acceptance before full development.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical projects in any of the following areas: ERP, CRM, Finance, Rostering, HR Management, eCommerce, Integration & EDI.
- Previous experience with databases, data structures, mapping of data between systems, Web services/API and middleware integration platforms.
- Experience with business process model & notation or similar methods
- Extensive experience in a Business Analyst capacity and Project Support
- Experience with coordination and development of user stories and user acceptance testing plans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to clearly articulate ideas & concepts.
- Work with product owners & other stakeholders on how best to implement solutions.
- Contribute to projects to meet business strategy needs.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology with significant relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and / or education / training.
If you are an experience ERP BA looking for your next opportunity APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com