- 6 month daily rate contract
- Paying between $900-$1050
- Flexible WFH arrangement ( Not fully remote)
The Business Analyst (Trading) will work together with stakeholders across the business functions to:
- Determine and document, scope and requirements for the development of work packages and projects within the ICT Portfolio – Trading.
- Document business, process and system analysis support for the delivery of assigned projects.
- Facilitate the end-to-end business analysis process (for requirements through to testing and implementation support), associated with assigned projects.
Trading projects include projects such as our strategic trading platform, new products offered to the market, changes to support renewable initiatives and improvements related to our large corporate customers. The role is part of a team with a broad area of responsibility, contributing to the success through adaptive delivery and an interesting workload with constant variety. The Business Analyst is seen as a key member of the team and together with the Project Manager own the successful outcomes of projects.
- Experience as business analyst on fast-paced projects delivering significant business change.
- Knowledge of trading or financial instruments would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in developing specifications that are fit for third party consumption.
- Experience in documenting requirements, screen/report mock-ups
- Experience working with internal and/or supplier teams to deliver assigned projects.
- Experience in developing acceptance criteria.
- Experience with process definition, BPMN and requirements gathering.
- Experience with scrum, sprints, Jira and managing a product’s backlog for an Agile methodology.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including stakeholder engagement, facilitating workshops and one-on-one interviews.
- Experience in coordinating testing of business systems.
- Experience with Confluence, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities and outcomes
- Identifying and analysing business processes and requirements, via workshops and individual sessions.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholder groups to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
- Documentation of business processes, business requirements and functional specifications.
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders, users and development team and members of other project teams.
- Execute and/or coordinate testing for projects as required, including capturing and managing test results.
- Manage user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Maintain a forward-looking perspective of all business processes to establish scope.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, alternatively you can phone Ziomi Warchalowski on 0475092132 for a confidential chat