The Client & Role:
We’re currently working with an established utilities client who are looking to bring on a short-term business analyst to support risk and compliance tasks related to privacy breaches. These tasks will include root cause analysis and trending of prior breaches, with a view of operationalising a practical and auditable approach for managing breaches to mitigate the risk of reoccurrence.
- Update the Appian based register to capture root cause analysis.
- Development of categories for root cause analysis to facilitate reporting and graphical representation.
- Document the root cause analysis process.
- Ensure other privacy aspects are documented as required following identification of any opportunities for efficiencies and operational improvements.
- Provide assistance to Risk and Compliance Business Partner for any documentation requirements as they arise.
- Write reports containing recommendations to prevent a recurrence of privacy breaches.
- Prepare reports that show trends, insights related to root cause analysis of privacy breaches.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst within the utilities/government industry.
- SharePoint Online, MS Office Suite, Confluence, Appian – Advantageous
- Exposure to privacy legislation or background in working with privacy aspects.
- Knowledge of root cause and statistical analysis, report writing skills, investigative skills with experience in administrative review
- Strong stakeholder management skills, good communication skills, exceptional presentation skills, multitasking ability & hands-on
- Ability to provide assistance as required at short notice on a wide variety of risk and compliance focused requests that may come from the Risk and Compliance BP.
If you’re a BA with experience on the process side of data privacy projects in the Gov/Utilities sector apply via the link provided or email your CV to email@example.com