One of our clients in federal government is looking to hire Business / Data Analyst for a long term contract role based in Darwin
Due to the federal government requirement – MUST BE Australian Citizen
- Receiving and allocating work packages to team members.
- Providing support to team members and peers through collaboration and clear communication.
- Monitoring and collating data and identifying and prioritising business demands.
- Supporting cross team learning and development.
- Analysing and reporting on high level data, including interpreting data, analysing the results and determining root cause analysis of how these data issues occur.
- Supporting the creation and use of reporting practices to track team performance and other metrics on data quality problems.
- Monitoring high quality team performance in consultation with the Assistant Director.
- Undertaking data remediation activities, including development of activities to remediate new or emerging problems.
If interested APPLY NOW or call Aparna at 08 8228 1560 for more information