Talent International is searching for a Business Analyst to join our industry leading Client in the Commercial Sector
- Initial contract until December 2024
- 3 Days in the office & 2 days WFH
- Cyber Security experience highly regarded but not mandatory
About the role:
Our client is currently going through a large Cyber Security uplift across the organisation. This is a large program of work consisting of multiple projects.
- Translating business requirements into clear, concise, testable and accurate user stories & process flows
- Working closely with Project Managers and SME’s to understand and advise on how the requirements are implemented
- Communicating any requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process
- Contributing to the team’s understanding and prioritisation during planning meetings and retrospectives
- Contribute to and support quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Participating in estimation sessions by describing the requirements and clarifying any questions raised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to run workshops and to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Experience in gathering and developing detailed requirements
- Work productively in a fast paced environment
- Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, site visits, workflows storyboards, use cases scenarios and other methods.
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact David Meiring or Tom Circosta on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com