Talent International is searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join our State Government client based in Brisbane CBD on a 12-month contract until November 2024 + likely extensions.
// Paying up to $1,019.21 (inc super) p/day
// Contract until November 2024 + likely extensions
// Brisbane CBD location – 2 days wfh
You will take responsibility for aligning with other Programs while developing improved business practices to transform and digitise service delivery and, overcome problems to get more from technology. The successful applicant will understand the principles of Agile and will have the demonstrated ability to put these into practice, along with experience in a hybrid environment.
- Eliciting, validating, and analysing critical information from business and technical stakeholders and presenting findings to program stakeholders in a meaningful way
- Investigating opportunities for process improvement in areas of complexity or to relieve business process pain points
- Ensuring legislative obligations are considered within the context of enterprise digital solutions
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Producing high-quality documentation i.e.: business, functional, non-functional, and transitional requirements
- Ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing tasks, working autonomously or as part of a project team, achieving objectives with limited supervision and within specified timeframes
- Demonstrated 3- 5 years’ experience leading and managing business analysis activities on large scale complex IM/ICT program/projects, preferably in the justice service sector.
- Demonstrated experience leading business process and system modelling activities for large scale complex organisations, preferably using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) or Use Case development utilising Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Investigates business situations where there is some complexity and ambiguity and identify recommendations for improvements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity. Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritisation of requirements. Establishes requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates enterprise data requirements where there is some complexity and ambiguity. Plans own data modelling and design activities, selecting appropriate techniques and the correct level of detail for meeting assigned objectives. Provides advice and guidance to others using the data structures and associated components.
- Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Acts as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence to manage requirements and project documentation.
- Experience with variety of delivery frameworks using predictive (plan-driven) and adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Samantha Burkin or Mats Rorvik on 07 3031 4522 or 07 3031 4512 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com