You will be expected to develop new features driven by user requirements and address defects within existing code.
- Development of a scalable IoT data ingestion and analytics platform from existing prototype to production-ready build
- API development – FastAPI
- Processing of real-time IoT data
- Analysis of device data and performance – real-time and batch
- Maintain and evolve an automated test suite
- Develop IoT device decoders from manufacturer specifications
- Integration with 3rd party platforms for data ingestion
- Infrastructure-as-a-code operation
Skills, Experience, & technologies
- Experience working with Python in a back end or data engineering environment
- Experience working with at least one NoSQL Database (e.g. CosmosDB, MongoDB) and relational database (SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, …)
- General understanding of Azure infrastructure as code and Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with the Azure platform, including Azure Functions and Event Hubs
- Implementation of observability in all aspects of code and infrastructure
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.