Are you an experienced Azure DevOps administrator? Do you bring a wealth of knowledge with the ADO Boards module? If you are nodding your head, I think you should keep reading.
I have an urgent requirement for an Azure DevOps Administrator experienced across Azure Boards to work within a Portfolio Team who are in the process of rolling out a work management tool to support agile.
You will bring:
- Experience in the administration and configuration of ADO Boards including developing new work types and work flows
- Experience rolling out ADO to new users including assisting them to configure Boards to support their teams
- Experience and knowledge of working within an agile environment
- Experience providing configuration documentation
- In depth knowledge of ADO Boards Best Practices
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get to work for an organisation that has you and I at the heart of everything they do. They connect people with people, connect people with things, and ensure their customers have the solutions and products they need in order to do business. As a contractor of Talent International, you will enjoy a fortnightly pay cycle, free licence to SkillSoft and HeadSpace, and access to Talent Engage – our award-winning contractor platform. This role is located in central Wellington, extremely close to some fantastic lunch spots and public transport hubs.
Keen to hear more?
Still nodding your head? Please apply now and I will get in touch.
Please note: this is an urgent requirement so it is critical that you are available immediately, hold current working rights and are located in Wellington.