A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team on an initial three month contract.
Working on a large, fast-paced migration project, the successful candidate will leverage their strong Azure IaC, networking and Palo Alto firewall knowledge and experience to ensure the proposed solution is delivered and implemented on time. This role will interface with internal stakeholders and vendors and will require someone with strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a large project team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications coupled with relevant industry certifications (Azure)
- Proven Azure engineering experience gained within large, complex environments
- Hands-on experience writing infrastructure as Code with Azure IaC
- Demonstrated experience implementing networks and connectivity with Azure and firewalls (Palo Alto)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting and problem solving skills
An attractive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today!