AWS Cloud Architect
12 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Sydney CBD & WFH
$1300 p/day (Inclusive Super)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘AWS Cloud Architect’.
Certification(s) and extensive experience in AWS
- Demonstrated understanding of current cloud trends
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of cloud native and third- party data and analytics offerings
- Demonstrated knowledge of current application development, testing and operational trends
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting solutions using containers, serverless, PaaS and SaaS offerings Demonstrated experience working with delivery teams to assure implementation of solutions for Protected workloads.
- Carefully considers system sustainability, longevity and end to end operability when establishing patterns and design solutions
- Understand network architectures that contribute to the successful operation of a hybrid cloud
- Demonstrated understanding and experience implementing modern microservice-oriented integration and API patterns and platforms
- Experience in designing solutions using API gateway platforms.
- Experience in designing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and DevOps automation solutions for managing and deploying to public cloud platforms.
- An in depth understanding of how to optimise the efficiency, compliance, and security of public cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in large, complicated government environments .
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or email@example.com