- Initial 3-year fixed term contract with high potential of extension or conversion to a permanent role
- Highly flexible hybrid working environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI projects that have a real impact
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable Australian Engineering & Advisory company with a proven track record of success. They are passionate about leveraging the power of AI to drive innovation and efficiency across their clients’ operations. They are currently a $1 billion dollar company and are looking for talented Automation Expert to join their dynamic team.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an Automation Expert with a deep understanding of the transport sector and extensive experience in automating complex design processes. In this role, you will lead the automation of 700 complex design processes in the short-term, and you will be pivotal in building credibility and rapport with our design teams.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of automation strategies specifically tailored to the transport sector.
- Automate complex design processes, leveraging your engineering background and expertise.
- Collaborate closely with design teams to understand their needs and create tailored automation solutions.
- Build credibility and trust with design personnel to facilitate the adoption of automation tools and processes.
- Evaluate existing design processes, identify automation opportunities, and drive efficiency gains.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Structural, Electrical, Materials Engineering, or related field.
- Extensive experience automating complex design processes within the transport sector.
- Proficiency in programming languages and automation tools relevant to engineering automation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with design teams.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing automation solutions.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid working arrangements, with the option to work from home most of the time
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge automation projects that have a real impact on our clients’ businesses
- Collaborative work culture that encourages innovation and embraces diversity.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to grow your career.
- 3 year-fixed term contracts with potential to extend
- Paying a salary commensurate with skills and experience
- North Sydney office location with highly flexible hybrid working
- Must have full unrestricted Australian working rights to be considered
- Start ASAP (they can wait for the right candidate to give notice to their current employer)
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity