Talent International is currently recruiting for an APS6 Senior Research Officer to work for one of our Federal Government clients based in Surry Hills. The position is 12-month contract role with the possibility of extension and are paying $60.26ph + super
This role will be office based initially but Hybrid options will become available after training period.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Designing and documenting protocols for environmental scans, evidence snapshots, scoping or systematic reviews of evidence relevant to participants or models of practice.
- Conducting searches of scientific and grey literature in accordance with Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA) standards.
- Performing research in line with documented protocols for inclusion/exclusion of records, data extraction, quality appraisal and data synthesis.
- Maintaining project related records including research software or platforms.
- Engaging with external and internal stakeholders to interpret findings and support translation.
- Preparing and presenting research reports and recommendations for different stakeholders, including internal slide-pack summaries for stakeholders.
- Contribute subject matter expertise in psychosocial disability, early childhood interventions or neurological disorders or other areas with relevance to disability support.
(NOTE: the key responsibilities of the role are based on current priorities and may change over time)
- As this is a Federal Government client all applicants must have full Australian working rights as our client is unable to sponsor
- Systematic review(s)
- Research/ evidence synthesis
- Prior research experience in disability, psychology, medicine, epidemiology, education, economics, social science, statistics or related fields
- Meta-analysis or statistical modelling
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Molly Twelvetrees on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.