Talent International is currently recruiting for APS 6 Research Administration Officer to work for one of our Federal Government clients based in Richmond or Geelong. The position is 12-month contract role with the possibility of extension and are paying $60.26 hourly + Superannuation.
7.5 hours per day and 37.5 hours per week, with work from home flexibility including 2 days from home weekly.
- Developing and managing research webinar series, presentations and stakeholder communication
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating the Research and Evaluation intranet and internet sites
- Preparing high-quality, clear and accessible research and evaluation documents in all formats that meet the needs of the audience
- Providing project support through coordinating a schedule including the issues and risks of research and evaluation projects
- Preparing draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Assisting with the maintainance of accurate records of current branch work producing monthly reports which includes the production of gantt charts, timelines and roadmaps
- A University resarch background will be highly advantageous
- Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to gain employment in this role.
If you are interested in this role and can demonstrate the above qualities, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Sam at Samuel.email@example.com