One of our Government clients based in Surry Hills are looking for an APS6 Senior Research Administration Officer for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension based in Surry Hills. This role is paying $60.26ph + super.
Responsibilities May Include But Are Not Limited To
* Developing and managing the Agency’s research webinar series, presentations and stakeholder communication
* Maintaining, monitoring and updating the Research and Evaluation intranet and internet sites
* Preparing high-quality, clear and accessible research and evaluation documents in all formats that meet the needs of the audience
* Providing project support through coordinating a schedule including the issues and risks of research and evaluation projects
* Preparing draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
* Assisting with the maintenance of accurate records of current branch work producing monthly reports which includes the production of Gantt charts, timelines and roadmaps
* 12 months minimum experience in research in academia. Minimum bachelors in areas like Health/Social Sciences/Psychology/statistics or informatics
* Medical associations the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS), CSIRO could be advantageous
* Senior Project Officer background could be desirable
* Strong stakeholder management, research project management, presentation and writing skills
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Molly Twelvetrees on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.