- APS6 Finance Business Partner role within a federal government agency
- Engaged as non-ongoing or S26 transfer
- AGSVA Baseline or NV1 security clearance
Our client is seeking a high performance APS6 Finance Business Partner to join the Finance Group.
About the role
The Finance Group leads financial operations, management and performance across the agency, delivering financial support to projects and capability, management and business partnering services.
FP&M Division delivers financial advice and performance reporting to Groups and Services, Ministers and other government departments, across all department’s programs and activities including workforce, capital, and sustainment and operating budgets.
As an APS 6 Financial Advisor in the FP&M Division you will combine your professional expertise with your commitment to support shared purpose and directions. You will have strong ability to analyse and interpret financial information such as budgets and management reporting.
You will respond positively to changes and enjoy working with others to understand complex issues. As an APS 6 Financial Advisor you will assist internal clients by undertaking a range of financial analysis tasks and activities.
Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate would have established a career in accounting/finance in the private or public sectors that will give you a range of transferable skills to this role. You have strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities, and you can effectively explain financial information to a broad range of stakeholders to support strategic directions set by the senior leadership.
To be successful in this role, you will possess and able to maintain a positive “can-do” attitude along with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and a high level of attention to detail. You will be well organised and have a willingness to learn, have an excellent work ethic and strong financial data analysis skills.
Other competencies we are looking for:
- Think strategically, take responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results
- Improvement focus, strong results orientation, and seeks to add value through improving processes and systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach with conceptual capabilities and flexible approach
- Ability to influence with written and verbal communication across a broad variety of stakeholders
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have and hold an Australian Government security clearance at the Baseline or NV1 level.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.