Our highly valued client is a federal government agency, who are seeking an APS6 Cyber Security Specialist.
- Geelong location with flexible arrangements and partial work from home available
- Daily rate of $620 plus super on offer
- 12 month initial contract with likely ongoing extensions
The role reports to the Assistant Director, CSOC Capability Development under the leadership of the Director Cyber Security Operations. In this role, you will work in a small team to develop and deliver capabilities for use by the Security Operations Centre (SOC). The capabilities include process engineering, uplift tasks and collaboration on large enterprise scale cyber security solutions. You will also work closely with the SOC and other ICT teams to deliver capabilities. Duties will include:
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) including curating and optimising threat feeds, research into emerging threats and trends and integration of threats into operational platforms and reporting
- Experience in operating Vulnerability Management platforms in an enterprise environment including cloud, endpoints, network infrastructure and producing reports
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise scale SIEM engineering
- Identifying, planning, and implementing enhancements to the Agency’s threat landscape
- Familiarity?with cyber threat modelling techniques, and experience developing systems specific use cases, monitoring plans and cyber security incident response plans
- Experience with cloud security tooling and cloud platforms (SIEM, SOAR, Endpoint Security, AWS, Azure, O365)
- Work autonomously with limited direction and identify and drive work through to completion
- Communicate with influence to ensure deliverables are aligned to Corporate Plan and organisation goals
Please note that this role is only open to Australian Citizens, and you must hold, or be eligible to obtain an NV1 security clearance.
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org