Our highly valued client is a federal government agency, who are seeking an Cloud Desktop Engineer to join the team.
- Richmond location with 3 days in office and 2 from home
- Daily rate of up to $700.00 including super on offer
- 12 month initial contract with a 12 month extension available
- Design & build End User Compute solutions built out of cloud infrastructure.
- Be a subject matter expert on Windows platforms (Windows 10 & 11), Microsoft Intune Admin centre, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365 technology.
- Ensure the End User Compute platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable.
- Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Provide Level 3 support, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies.
- Deliver and support Microsoft 365 services on end user devices virtual or physical.
- Continual improvement of customer environments and toolsets.
- Escalation & advanced troubleshooting across key technologies.?
- Foster a positive culture within the team that is aligned with Agency values.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience, of greater than 5 years, in a senior technical role relating to cloud platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance, with project design and deployment experience – including producing key design documentation.
- Experience in Intune, Microsoft 365 services and Microsoft Azure.
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance, frameworks and methodologies.
- Understanding of the ACSC Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- You must be an Australian Citizen eligible for NV1 security clearance
Hit apply now or for more information contact Sam on Samuel.email@example.com //