Great 12 month hourly rate contract opportunities based in Broadmeadows or Geelong, APS5 level paying $55.24 per hour + Super.
This is your opportunity to improve Australia’s largest healthcare reform since Medicare and protect our most vulnerable.
Multiple Complaints Handling Officers at APS5 level working in a small, growing team. Your duties will include:
- Support the implementation, operation, and monitoring of complaints escalated from a Federal Agency
- Manage a caseload of complaints and incidents reported
- Engage with customers to respond to incidents and work with the Assistant Director to manage and escalate where required
- Identify trends and reports on incidents
- Support customers by educating them about the complaints and incidents handling function and mission
- Acquire all information necessary to process complaints
- Monitor incoming complaints and status to ensure high-risk complaints are escalated
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory
- Ability to pass Australian federal background checks
- Background and experience in a complaints handling role (phone based) within a complex corporate (eg telco, utilities, insurance) or government department
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Ability to juggle multiple cases with strong time management
- High attention to detail to record accurate information within case management system
- Proactive approach and inquisitive nature – ability to ask the right questions to extract information
- High degree of empathy and compassion for individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Due to Client requirements you must be an Australian Citizen to apply
For more information please email Samuel.email@example.com.