About the company:
Our client is an independent statutory agency that is responsible for implementing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). This role will see you join an organisation that values a positive contemporary attitude to disability and is dedicated to supporting a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians living with disability and their families / carers.
About the role:
The Internal Reviews and Complaints Branch is the central point of coordination for handling and resolution of internal reviews and complaints. Working directly with participants, providers, internal staff and external agencies, the branch aims to manage and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Managing complaints and participant incidents, including assessing, recording, resolving, referring and follow up when required.
- Ensuring an allocated caseload of complaints are managed effectively and in line with timelines.
- Producing high-quality written correspondence for a range of audiences, including formal responses for the Minister.
- Coordinating correspondence, briefing and reporting functions for the Complaints Team.
- Supporting the Complaints Team to resolve day to day operations issues and assist in achieving the branch’s strategic objectives.
Skills and experience required:
We strongly encourage your application should you have demonstrated the below skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to liaise professionally with participants, providers, and internal employees.
- Ability to maintain a high level of resilience and empathy while managing escalated complaints, which can include managing challenging and/or emotive calls
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role, particularly within the Government , Allied Health , Disability and / or Legal sector.
- Collaborative, positive, and pro-active team player
- Strong correspondence and document management experience
- As part of the eligibility and suitability requirement, only Australian Citizens need to apply
- Willingness to undertake pre-employment checks, including National Criminal History Check upon successful appointment
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com