- APS5/6 Information Management Officer role within a Federal Government Agency
- 6-12 Months initial contract with possible extension
- Campbell Park location
About the role
This position is responsible for the coordination, tracking, stakeholder engagement and review of Notices to Give and Notices to Produce to the Royal Commission.
In addition to these core tasks, this position is also responsible for the coordination and tracking of broader informal information requests from the Royal Commission to Defence and assisting in coordination of information related to freedom of information, request for information and subpoenas.
The position works as part of a team of up to 7 Staffs both APS and ADF depending on the workload, which is variable but peaks in the lead up to Hearing blocks.
- Providing accurate and timely advice to the Information Management Team and the Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide.
- Co-ordinate and conduct scoping meetings within the Task Force, and externally with representatives from the Services and other organisations on matters relating to Notices issued by the Royal Commission.
- Support the RCDVS-TF Command in meeting key capability objectives.
- Provide evidence-based advice and solutions to external stakeholders.
- Provide administrative record keeping and statistical tasks related to research.
- Maintain Data integrity and store data according to Defence Policy and procedures.
- Administrative and ancillary duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work respectfully with a blended workforce (Military, civilian and contracted workforce)
- Develop and maintain positive, robust stakeholder communication skills
- Ability to conduct meetings online and in person
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Understanding of Microsoft office suite and ability to learn new applications
- Good understanding of record Management
- This role may involve exposure to material and situations that may be confronting or disturbing, and that may cause personal distress. The Taskforce has a range of wellbeing supports available to staff both during and after their time with the Taskforce.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, and have a current AGSVA NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.