This Payments Analyst role will involve working within a federal government agency that is working to transform the disability sector by providing its participants with support and the freedom to access funds based on their individual needs. This APS4 Payments Analyst role will provide support to the Markets, Providers and Sector Development Group which works to enhance provider and participant experience. Working within the Payments team, you will be responsible for validating payment clams that are, for a range of reasons, unable to be successfully processed through the provider and participant portal.
This role will be starting on November the 28th, with initial 12-month approval and is based in Geelong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and resolving outstanding payment requests that have been rejected through the myplace provider and participant portals.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment enquiries.
- Processing manual payments to providers and self-managed participants.
- Working to resolve payment issues, guided by legislation, NDIA policies and standards, and Payments Branch Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Contribute to decision-making within the team/work area.
- Consistently meeting team and individual work resolution targets.
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks.
- Maintaining an awareness of government decision-making processes, Agency guidelines and regulations.
- Previous experience in customer service environments
- Proficiency with IT systems
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Previous industry experience in government health or aged care, along with understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this position due to client requirements
This role is an APS4 level offering an hourly rate of $44.00 + superannuation.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to: