Talent International are currently recruiting for an APS4 Level Executive Assistant, to work for an Australian Federal Government Client based in Richmond.
This position is an initial 12-month contracts with the view to be extended and are paying $43.82 per hour + Super.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Completing operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty.
- Diary and email management, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Preparing replies to correspondence, briefing material and handling confidential papers.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing documentation for committees and projects.
- Undertaking research and investigations as requested.
- Coordinating official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the branch,
- Regional Manager, and other Agency staff.
- Providing high level administrative support on personnel and financial matters within the Agency.
- Experience within State or Federal Government highly regarded
- A positive attitude towards disability
- Experience in an EA or similar support role is preferable
- Strong administration / coordination support experience
- Very strong calendar management and coordination skills
- You must be an Australian Citizen to work for this Client
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now, or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org