- APS4 Case Management Training Support Officer role within a Federal Government Agency
- Contract Term: 12 Months plus possible extension
- Hybrid working option (Maximum 2 days working from home)
Our client is seeking for an APS4 Case Management Training Support Officer to join the AAT Case Management Branch.
About the Role:
The AAT (Administrative Appeals Tribunal) Case Management Branch manages all external review applications in the AAT. The branch aims to improve the experience of current and prospective participants in the agency by resolving applications for review in a timely and consistent manner.
The APS4 Case Management Training Support is a team membership position that will work within defined parameters relating to their area of responsibility.
The role will be required to provide operational and administrative support that is informed and directed by sound knowledge in AAT matters, associated correspondence and organising assessments and may undertake some research and analysis activities.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support including booking and scheduling training courses and assisting with requests from the Director.
- Managing the team mailbox, responding to training enquiries and general requests for information.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on a range of complex matters including identifying suitable training, providing information and accurately filing correspondence.
- Maintaining training calendar, coordinating and recording program details, attendance and reporting feedback.
- Researching training options, seeking stakeholder input and preparing feedback analysis for effective selection of learning programs.
- Approving or certifying payments for programs.
- Participating in project management work as directed, supporting the delivery of work priorities.
(NOTE: the key responsibilities of the role are based on current priorities and may change over time)
Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting teams and requests from multiple internal stakeholders as required
- Operational and administrative support experience.
- To be eligible for employment for this role, you must be an Australian citizen.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or email@example.com for further information.