Our client is a community focused federal government agency. They have an exciting opportunity available for an Administration Officer, to join their Strategic Advisory branch.
12-month initial Labour Hire contract with the opportunity to extend. APS 4 level role offering $43.82 hourly + Superannuation. To be based out of either Richmond or Geelong.
This is a hybrid position offering 2 days working from home, with the remaining 3 on site. 37.5-hour work weeks, with 8-hour days expected.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing administrative and/or operational tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty.
- Diary and email management, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Preparing replies to correspondence, briefing material and handling confidential papers.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing documentation for committees and projects.
- Undertaking research and investigations as requested.
- Coordinating official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the Strategic Advisory team.
- Providing high level administrative support on personnel and financial matters within the Agency.
- Assisting the Executive Assistant and Divisional Support Officer with administrative and/or operational tasks as required.
- Australian citizenship is a requirement to be eligible for this position
- Experience in an administration support, Executive Assistant, or similar support role (essential)
- Strong administration / coordination support experience
- Very strong calendar management and coordination skills
- Government experience will be highly regarded
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact Samuel.firstname.lastname@example.org