- APS4/5 Administrative Support Officer – Federal government agency
- Contract duration: Initial 12 contract from 01/07/2024 – 30/06/2024 + up to 2 x 12 months extension options
- NV1 Security Clearance is required prior to commencement
- Work from home option can be negotiated
Our client is seeking an APS4/5 Admin Support Officer to provide support to the Director and other line managers within the Diplomatic Academy.
About the role
The Administrative Support Officer will work under general direction to support the Director and other line managers within the LPS including the following, but not limited to:
- Assist with the management of shared mailboxes
- Assist with record keeping
- Liaise between the account managers and the course co-ordinator on course administration
- Provide input into business process improvement
- Provide administrative support to ensure successful learning and development outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Effective stakeholder management with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability to change, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to work independently and display initiative to raise issues and drive work processes.
- Strong organisational and coordination experience.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have and hold an Australian Government security clearance at the NV1 or higher level for the duration of the Contract term.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.