Our client is a community focused federal government agency. They have an exciting opportunity available for multiple Participant Support Officers to join National Delivery Division Branch in assisting with front-line service delivery.
Labour Hire hourly rate contract until 31st of December 2024 with the opportunity to extend. APS3 level role paying an hourly rate of $37.36 per hour + Superannuation, to be based out of our client’s Geelong location.
Please note this position will also be 5 days on site.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks as per the Agency Act
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and Agency online support
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the Business systems
- Australian citizenship is a requirement to be eligible for this position
- Previous experience within Government or Disability highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to manage conflict and difficult/sensitive conversations
- Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
Successful candidates will need to be able to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact: Samuel.email@example.com