One of our client is looking to hire Oracle Application Integration Team Leader for a permanent role based in Adelaide
About the Role:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide the day to day management of the Integrations team and to act as the lead resource to design, develop and support application integration solutions primarily based on Oracle Integration Cloud technology.
- Maintain application software integration standards and policies.
- Facilitate and deliver business requirements analysis and functional requirements analysis to deliver integration technology design.
- Develop and test the new integration solutions across the agreed solution architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in IT (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years experience managing an application integration landscape
- At least 2 years experience in people leadership and management
- At least 10 years experience in IT
- Experience within an ERP implementation team highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in managing cloud based software technology platforms
- Experience with Oracle ERP cloud based technology highly desired
- Experience in analysing business opportunities and designing technology solutions to achieve the intended outcome
- Previous exposure to software development life cycle
If interested APPLY NOW or call Aparna at 08 8228 1560 for more information