Our client is a large federal government agency. They are undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions to improve their systems. Due to this, they are seeking an experienced API and Integration Support Lead to join there dynamic fast-paced team.
- Liaise with and assist Digital Partners register and subscribe to API’s – from initial application, through testing and compliance, and into production.
- Maintain and configure API’s and applications.
- Develop and maintain documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration.
- Manage a small team, undertaking work allocation, review, providing guidance and direction.
- Use strong communication and stakeholder management skills to deal with external customer partners, internal business staff up to management level.
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and work with external vendors to resolve them.
- Become familiar with the token-based authentication system to help Partners with authentication problems.
- Work closely with level three technical and development teams to investigate and resolve complex incidents.
- Undertake testing of APIs and the environments as required.
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance, and statistics.
- Collate, analyse, and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with ICT and business teams.
- Raise support tickets with external vendors and follow through to resolution.
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of API and integration technologies, with the ability to quickly grasp new products and adapt to complex mission critical environments.
- Undertake support and operations. Development is not required in this role.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with API’s and/or Integration, ideally in a support/operation role.
- Demonstrated experience managing and guiding a small team to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to manage competing stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration.
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Any exposure to CRM systems is beneficial (Salesforce preference)
This will be a long-term contract of 12 months. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Apply ASAP as applications close Thursday 2nd November.
This role will be based in the clients Richmond office 3 days each week, with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days. For more information, please call Kylie on 0418 572 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org