Our well-known WA Mining client is seeking a Senior Agile Professional to join their growing team on an initial 6 month contract + long term extensions.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be locally Perth based, qualified in Agile with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills and have significant experience facilitating, coaching and delivering using Agile principles and Scrum Practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Pro-active with the ability to deliver the roadmap in a timely and accurate manner
- Must have exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Solid Data Centre background
- 15 years + enterprise technology experience including extensive Data Centre and Cloud experience
- Ability to influence and coach others
- Solutions driven with strong problem solving, negotiation and change skills
- Agile/ Scrum Certifications
- Other certifications desirable such as TOGAF9, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified Agile Leader (CAL)
- Mining experience preferred or at least worked in a complex enterprise environment
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the “APPLY NOW” button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further information please contact Kate Reynolds on 0448 001 382 or email@example.com