About the company:
Our client is a world leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport, due to organisational growth and internal progression they are looking forward to welcoming an experienced and motivated Administration / Payroll Officer to the Human Resources team. This role will be based out of their headquarters in Hendra.
About the role:
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this role will see you provide administration and clerical support to the team. Your duties and responsibilities may include, but may not be limited to;
- End-to-end payroll processing for approximately 50 employees
- Ensure accurate data entry and maintenance of payroll and employee records
- Assist the Human Resource Manager with end of month reporting
- Prepare and distribute employee onboarding and contract documentation
- Monitor compliance of Human Resource and Workplace Health and Safety processes and procedures
- Processing and monitoring VISA applications
- Maintain strong and professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Additional administrative and clerical support as required
Skills and experience required:
If this sounds like you…We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Previous experience in a similar Payroll, Business Support and / or Administration Assistant position
- Ability to apply high attention to detail in fast-paced and ever-changing environments
- Positive, collaborative and reliable team player
- Experience interpreting and applying Enterprise Agreements, highly advantageous.
- Highly skilled in problem-solving and investigation activities
- The successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks inclusive of a National Criminal History and Medical Checks.
- Genuine career progression and growth opportunities available
- Comprehensive training and onboarding provided to ensure your success in the role
- Full-time permanent position based in Hendra, parking available on-site
- 1 x work from home day available (Thursdays)
- Join an innovative, collaborative and positive team all working towards a common goal
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com