The Client & Role’s:
We’re currently working with a well-established utilities client based in Melbourne, they’re currently building their Procurement division and are looking for two Contract Managers with expertise in either the corporate sector (Finance, P&C, Marketing etc.) or within capital works projects.
Both roles are offered initially as 9 month contracts with the view to either extend on a daily rate engagement or convert to permanent. Our client also currently operates a flexible hybrid on-site approach.
- Manage key vendor relationships in line with contractual arrangements, to ensure optimal service delivery and for the best value for money.
- Facilitates commercial vendor governance meetings, and maintain vendor relationship/performance management to maximise vendor and service performance outcomes.
- Act as an SME in governing the day-to-day commercial management of contracts, providing strategic commercial guidance and advice to business stakeholders.
- Maintains strong collaborative relationships with contract owners and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and executing contract and vendor management plans.
- Responsible as a contract escalation point for the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes.
- Provide support and guidance to business activities related to existing contracts including review of associated Statements of Work and commercial contractual advice.
- Responsible for developing and facilitating contract variations and renewals to existing contracts in collaboration with business stakeholders in line with applicable policies and legislation.
- Provide guidance and input to new contracts as part of the Procurement lifecycle, category, and sourcing delivery functions.
- Assist in the development of governance frameworks to support the overall contractual outcomes.
- Support the Procurement Manager – Contracts as required.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Experience with the e-services panel or within highly regulated industries extremely advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in commercial management and/or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in a commercial or public sector environment, preferably related to vendor management.
- Extensive experience in contract management across complex and enterprise organisations.
- Demonstrated communication skills across senior stakeholders and vendor environments.
If you are a Contract Manager with experience in the corporate landscape or on capital works projects APPLY NOW, alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel on +61 421 909 649